Saturday, March 01, 2014

No 10 completed: Watch a rugby match whole way through

After reading up on the difference between rucks and mauls, trying to understand a scrum and looking at the pitch layout, I sat down and watched my first ruby match the whole way through. It was the England v Ireland match on 22nd Feb (Six Nations 2014). I was pleased to say I got the lions share of what was happening and even enjoyed it, as it was a brilliant match.

It helped that England won, 13-10! I'd watch a match again, maybe even one day live.

Above: England scrum half Danny Care celebrates after scoring the first England try with Jack Nowell (r) as Jonathan Sexton looks on during the RBS Six Nations match between England and Ireland at Twickenham Stadium on Feb 22nd (Photo by Stu Forster/Getty images)

No comments: